For the newest MacBook Pro instalment, we decided to take the path less traveled by and published the review on The Sweet Setup.
This was a particularly long review for me, coming in at around 5,500 words. I suppose I had a lot more to say than normal.
- I love the speed of the SSD.
- I love the wide colour gamut display.
- I love the Touch Bar.
- I like the keyboard, even though mine is jammed.
- I like the speakers.
- I don’t mind USB-C and am excited about its potential.
- I dislike the large trackpad.
- I’m disappointed in the speed of the processor.
- I hate the battery life.
I recommend grabbing a cup of coffee before sitting down to read.