I have found the amount I appreciate and admire my mother has grown exponentially in the time I have been away from home. Looking back, I know I took advantage of her efforts as a kid and as a teenager. And considering the cards she was dealt, I can only be ashamed of myself.
But hindsight is 20/20, and now I can make up for it. I’m really looking forward to seeing my mom this afternoon.
To all the mothers out there, Happy Mother’s Day.
- A week with the Watch — (Matt Gemmell)
- The AWS IPO — (Stratechery)
- I was an undercover Uber driver — (Philadelphia CityPaper)
- 5 months in with the Hobonichi Techo — (The Finer Point)
- Benefits and Baggage — (Crate of Penguins)
- Redesigning Overcast’s Apple Watch app — (Marco.org)
- Full Frame vs Micro 4/3 Revisited with Pro Olympus Lens — (Christography)
- The Psychology of Pricing: A Gigantic List of Strategies — (Nick Kolenda) via The Pickle Theory)
- The Science of Craving — (More Intelligent Life)
- Word Notebooks Adventure Log Review — (The Pen Addict)
- The Lessons Google Ventures Learned From Secret — (The New York Times)
- Watch, Apple Watch — (Daring Fireball)
- The Weeklong Diary of an Apple Watch Owner — (Mbs-P-B)
- Porsche Museum - Mercedes-Benz Museum — (Minimally Minimal)
- Things do Jobs — (Hannes Jentsch & Martin Jordan)
To my mom, Happy Mother’s Day.
Here’s a quick shot of my pal Josiah as he shot some photos for one of my upcoming reviews. Be sure to check it out on Tuesday.