There is no better feeling than walking out of a final exam and knowing you have some time off. I’m looking forward to getting back at it.
In my absence, these guys knocked the ball out of the park this past week.
- Distractions — (Matt Gemmell)
- Blogging Tools — (Grounded & Steadfast)
- Waterfall Season — (Admiring Light)
- The New MacBook Review — (MacSparky)
- The Think Tank Retrospective 5 Camera Bag — (Tools & Toys)
- Explorations with the Fuji X-T1 and 50-140mm F2.8 — (Mirrorless Minutes)
- The Colors of Roma — (Valérie Jardin)
- That Was The Strangest MLB Game Ever — (Wired)
- Trading the Grind for the Gravel by Jorge Quinteros — (Moment)
- My first week without an Apple Watch — (Neven Mrgan’s Tumbl)
- Talk Pay — (Peroty)
- Lamy 2000 Stainless Steel Fountain Pen Review — (Ed Jelley)
- The Original Field Notes — (The Finer Point)
- Lens by lens on the Sony A7II — (Tyson Robichaud Photo-blography)
- Morocco Streets — (Hugh Hastings)
- Cinque Terre Travelogue — (Ugo Cei Photography)
- Epic Ben Alligin — (Strictly After Dawn)
I finally had some time to sit back and enjoy the fresh air yesterday. My Hobonichi reminded me it was a full moon night, so I pulled out the new 40-150mm Pro lens and tried my hand at some lunar photography.
I need a bigger tripod to fully capture the beauty of a starry night sky, but this is a good start.