Our Canadian government released its 2015 budget for the upcoming year and the incoming election season. All Canadians should be proud to see the budget return to a surplus position after the crazy economics of the last decade. We’ve worked hard to weather the storm, and it looks like we did.
Lucky for you though, there’s no talk about the budget in this week’s Sunday Edition.
- Views of Kenya with the Fujinon XF 16MM f/1.4 WR — (The Digital Trekker)
- Sky Pods Show Rise of New York Skyline — (The New York Times)
- My affair with Fuji… — (Bill Gekas Photography Blog)
- Review: The Best Leather Camera Straps — (Nicholas Goodden Photography)
- How to Write with Substance — (Help Scout)
- What to Do on the Left Bank, Paris — (The New York Times)
- Making a Startup Promo Video — (Moonbase)
- The Best Gear for Travel — (The Wirecutter) via The Brooks Review
- Whisky — (Matt Gemmell)
- Field Notes Colors: Packet of Sunshine — (Three Staples)
- You have $8 billion. You want to do as much good as possible. What do you do? — (Vox)
- 5 Great Ideas For The Future Of Flying (And One Really Terrible One) — (Fast Company)
- The Time A Newspaper Stared Down The Country’s Largest Advertiser — (ProPublica)
- Saturday in Seattle — (Paul Stamatiou)