I love Easter Weekend. It’s like Christmas without the gifts.
There’s a lot to consume in this Sunday Edition. If you don’t find time to give these reads a look, I don’t blame you. I know I won’t have any time for it myself.
However, if you find a lull during your family gathering, I’ve got you covered.
- Slap Shots — (The Players’ Tribune)
- The Ruralist — (J.D. Bentley)
- The Urbanist (Sanspoint)
- Nock Co. Fodderstack XL Review — (Write Analog)
- iPhone Killer: The Secret History of the Apple Watch — (Wired)
- Fujifilm X100T Review — (DP Review)
- Renegades of Junk: The Rise and Fall of the Drexel Empire — (Bloomberg)
- The Making of Alto’s Adventure — (Harry Nesbitt)
- “Blogging” with Twitter and Instapaper — (Hyper Text)
- Siberian Huskies are even more majestic when photographed on a frozen lake — (The Verge)
- Review: Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II — (Admiring Light)
- Still Blogging — (Chris Bowler)
- Defending Darwin — (Slate)
- Hobbiton Movie Set is a Real Life Version of Middle-Earth You Can Visit — (My Modern Met)
- Sprung — (Fifty Foot Shadows)
- Introvert — (Iain Simpson) via Pete Denison
- So, There Were Tunnels to Celebrity Homes Below the Playboy Mansion — (Playboy) via Analog Senses
- By Barn Images — (Unsplash)
Happy Easter Sunday.