Prim and proper — these are good terms to define this week’s Sunday Edition.
March is here, which means we should be out of the cold in less than eight weeks. After the cold snap is over, I’ll recommend a cold glass of iced tea and the Sunday Edition. Until then, stick to real tea.
- Why Does February Only Have 28 Days? — (It’s OK To Be Smart) via (Coudal)
- Driving the Skyline Boulevard from San Francisco to (almost) Santa Cruz — (Jason H. Harper) via (Ben Brooks)
- 700 Billion — (Luis Abreu) via (The Hungry and Foolish)
- Shooting in the Cold — (Admiring Light)
- Alex Rodriguez’s return to the New York Yankees — (ESPN)
- How Crazy Am I to Think I Know Where MH370 Is? — (NYMag)
- The Paper Method — (The Brooks Review)
- A Geek’s Introduction to Whisky: The Macallan 10 Year Old Sherry Oak — (Analog Senses)
- Pilot M90 Fountain Pen 2008 Limited Edition - F Nib — (The Clicky Post)
- I Switched to a Standing Desk, So Now You Should, Too — (The New Yorker)
- Koya bound — (Craig Mod) via (Tools & Toys)
- In My Blood — (The Players’ Tribune)
- Meet the man who could own Aviva France — (FT Alphaville)
- The Matias Ergo Pro Keyboard — (Marco.org)