I’m finding more and more news articles online that I think might of interest. As a result, The Sunday Edition keeps getting larger and larger.
In the past, The Sunday Edition’s aim was to highlight the best writing of the week. However, as time has gone on, I can’t help but want to pass along interesting news articles that don’t show up on everyone’s timelines each day.
If this is bothersome, please let me know.
Otherwise, enjoy the plethora of awesome stuff from the past week.
- The case against the Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 15mm f/1.7 lens for Micro Four Thirds — Analog Senses
- An Interview with Baron Fig — Tools and Toys
- Man Finds Needle In Haystack — Modern Farmer
- Introducing the Ben Franklin’s Virtues Daily Record & Journal — Art of Manliness (via The Cramped)
- Incredibly Small Apartment in Paris Reduces Functions to Minimum — Freshome
- The family legal fight over Ryan Howard’s finances — Philly.com
- An Astronaut Reveals What Life in Space is Really Like — Wired
- iPad Air 2 Review — Six Colors
- Stanton Losing About $141 Million of Record Deal to Taxes — Bloomberg News
- Stop packing so much: The minimalist packing list — James Turner
- The Secret Life of Passwords — New York Times
- The stories of the Bible in TL;DR form — Reddit (via KD)
- Venice declares war on noisy suitcases — Yahoo! News
- The New Way to Edit Photos — The Brooks Review
- Our favorite deliveries tracker: Deliveries — The Sweet Setup