I’ve spent an inordinate amount of time studying investments and the stock market this week, and it turns out that “buying low and selling high” really is the name of the game. If The Newsprint was a public company, you would have bought high and sold low. For that, I apologize.
However, as the snow begins to fly here in Southern Manitoba, The Sunday Edition has tended to get longer. More (and longer) links should take up more of your couch time on these blustery Sunday afternoons.
This week, you may want to put aside time for A Birth Story (14,250 words) and “He Hits Me Because He Loves Me”. I had a hard time reading the latter article. Very well written.
- Politics Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things. Like The Internet. — MG Siegler
- Nexus 9 vs. iPad Air 2: A (Mostly) Subjective Comparison — Android Police
- A Birth Story — Meaghan O’Connell
- What is Space Age? — Neven Mrgan
- Time Shifting My Web Wanderings — Modern Stationer
- Inside Alibaba’s war room on the world’s biggest online shopping day — Quartz
- Why Analog? — The Cramped
- Using VSCO Cam for iPad — Shawn Blanc
- VSCO Cam® 4.0 for iOS 8 — iPhone & iPad — VSCO
- “He Hits Me Because He Loves Me” — Jason Smith
- Thunder and Lightning: BMW i8 Review — The Verge
- Mini Emergent Task Planner Notebook Review — The Pen Addict
- Modern Children React to Old Film Point and Shoot Camera — The Phoblographer
- The Tools and Toys Guide to Cutting the Cord — Tools and Toys
- A Time For Things — Patrick Rhone
- Fraser Speirs’ Sweet Setup — The Sweet Setup