I’ve noticed my interests shifting around again and the resulting Sunday Editions have started to stretch their legs to include different types of content.
Take, for example, Rodrigo Ramirez’s VSCO Grid. His daily ritual photographs are simply jawdropping and his Russian Blue feline friend has me scouring the web for all sorts of pet-friendly apparatuses. And I generally hate the thought of pets in the house.
On another note, I have an iPad Air 2 on the way. I’m sure I’ll end up returning it, but I want to give the slightly new form factor a shot and put its much improved camera to the test. Be on the lookout for a review over the next few weeks.
It’s a beautiful day in Southern Manitoba. I’m heading out for some of the last sun I’ll catch between now and next April. Enjoy the reads.
- To Siri, With Love – (Judith Newman — The New York Times)
- Rodrigo Ramirez’s VSCO Grid – (Rodrigo Ramirez)
- Pocket Premium: A Review – (The Pickle Theory)
- The Boss – (Blake Griffin — The Player’s Tribune)
- Jettison the Rest – (Frank Chimero)
- What’s Up Hong Kong – (On the Roofs)
- Kona from Below – (Ironman World Championship)
- Review: Olympus 40-150mm f2.8 PRO (Micro Four Thirds) – (The Phoblographer)