Life often seems to flow like that of a business cycle — I can find myself in a rut for weeks on end where nothing changes and, within a split second, everything can change in a day. I’ve always felt our character is developed in how we handle those short spurts of change.
This past week was a changing week. A good changing week, luckily. I can now get to where I want to go faster and more efficiently.
Sometimes it doesn’t work that way. Sometimes it feels like it never works that way. Those times are the worst.
In light of this career change, I had to start this Sunday Edition with a fantastic short piece on professional attire. It couldn’t have come through my RSS feed at a better time.
- Jacket and Tie – (Sanspoint)
- Field Notes Unexposed Edition – (The Finer Point)
- 15 Lessons From 15 Years of Blogging – (Dashes)
- At Second Base, Stealing a Souvenir Moment With Derek Jeter – (David Waldstein — The New York Times)
- Portable – (Matt Gemmell)
- Derek Jeter Opens The Door. – (Chris Smith — NY Mag)
- How to Be a Good Stranger – (Raptitude)
Happy Sunday everyone.