It was a crazy week here on The Newsprint and I thank everyone who decided to stick around. It’s cool to see a blip on the analytics radar, but it’s far cooler to know that The Newsprint’s audience continues to grow and that there are people awesome enough to want to read some of this stuff. I’m completely flattered.
Onward and upward. I hope everyone has a great last week of summer holidays before heading back to school.
- Building a lightweight photography kit for the urban professional – (Analog Senses)
- How does the iPhone hold up against a serious camera? – (The Verge)
- Don’t Forget To Remember This – (Fifty Foot Shadows)
- A Pilot G-2 Experience – (Pete Denison)
- Pelikan Souverän M405 Review – (Modern Stationer)
- So That’s It Then – (The Brooks Review)
- My Daily Tiny Sketchnotes – (The Cramped)
- Creative People Say No – (Kevin Ashton)
- Looking Forward to the 2015 Hobonichi Techo by Looking Back at the 2014 – (Pen Paper Ink Letter)