It has been a fairly retrospective morning. A young man I coached a few years ago died yesterday. I’m going to miss watching him on the ball field, but I know he’s in a better place.
I want to pass thoughts and prayers on to his family and, specifically, his father. No man should ever have to bury their son.
This Sunday Edition goes out to any father or mother who have had to do this. You are more courageous than I could ever hope to be.
- “Going Analog” and Finding the Balance – (Sanspoint)
- Field Notes - Dribbble – (Connor Hill)
- I Still Can’t Be OK With Just My iPhone – (The Brooks Review)
- Mon Voyage à Paris – (As a Wallflower)
- Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen Review – (Pen Addict)
- Four Years in Apple’s Ecosystem: An Expenses Report – (The Typist)
- Tomoe River Handcrafted Letterpress Notebooks from JustWrite – (Pentorium)
- Here is Today – (Whitevinyl)
- A Brief History of the Journal – (Italian Stationery Blog )
- Baseball: Past American Time – (Mike Plugh)
I don’t mean to undermine the ruthless slaughterings going on around the world today. It just hits that much harder when you know the person. ↩